Sunday, November 2, 2008

My baby is ONE!!!!



Well, today has come so quickly that I hardly know what to think! One year has already passed since my beautiful baby boy was born... it makes me so happy, but a little sad too... Just thinking about so many wonderful changes over this last year...he has learned to turn over, sit up, crawl, and nearly walk on his own... he has gone from cooing and gooing to saying "Momma," "Da-da," "Bye-Bye," "Bite," and "This?" ... and has gone from being totally dependant on me for nurishment to eating meals right off my plate! Not to mention how much he has physically changed... He started out at 6 lbs. 13oz. and now weighs over 21 lbs!!! It is truly amazing to watch him grow and learn each day! I can only pray for many, many, many more wonderful birthdays and years of watching him grow! So, Happy Birthday my precious boy!!! Mommy loves you!


1 comment:

Pamela S said...

Blake has grown to be such an adorable little boy! It is so crazy how fast our babies grow up to be actual little people. He is such a cutie!