Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another great work day... washed clean by rain!


These super sweet boys came to the center ever day to help us... they did whatever odd jobs we needed and were just such a blessing!

It doesn't take long to make friends here, and this guy was definitely a favorite of mine!!!

Remember me mentioning that its the rainy season here???  Yep, this day it was my turn to ride in the back of the truck on the way back to our "hotel" and I almost didn't even need a shower by the time we got back... completely soaked, but so happy!!!  This day is actually July 4th, my birthday, and a few of the village kids found out and brought me some gifts... a little bunch of flowers, a stuffed animal, and a little watermelon (which we couldn't eat because the water here is VERY dangerous to us so we left it for the people at the center!)

Here's just a small glymps of those afternoon rainstorms and also this is the hotel we are staying in!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: